Freitag, 22. Juli 2011

Some more screenshots

Hi there,

I was working on tilesets and the mapeditor yesterday. So I thought maybe you might want to see some more (wip) screenshots:

A small part of the worldmap.
Testing the dungeon tileset.
The mighty map editor (invisible on this picture: startup bugs)

There isn't much more to say. I'm going to start working on the script language soon. After that I should be able to finish the interface (technically). Apart from the battle-, dialogue- and skill-system the engine should be done then (so you could also say 40-50% are still missing).
I'll let you know as soon as I have some new stuff to show.
Until next time!

P.S.:
Follow DG on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/#!/Dynamic_Games

2 Kommentare:

  1. You're doing it wrong. Get some cheap middleware to handle the behind-the-scenes B.S. for you so that you can focus on content. Otherwise, your game will be crap. Don't take my word for it, ask the good people at Viridian.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You know that is in fact quite an interesting topic and I think the stuff I wrote about it is a little bit too much for the comment section. I'll make a blog post about this. Let's continue the discussion there.

    AntwortenLöschen